A virtual conference where black female founders can seize opportunities from local and national organizations. Recorded March 12, 2021
Are you black female founder who is tired of searching for opportunities that could help you take your business to the next level? Well, look no further, queen! Your solution has arrived.
The Black Female Founder (BFF) Virtual Opportunity Summit is a brand new virtual conference that connects BFFs to opportunities specifically designed for black entrepreneurs.
Powered by Thynk Global's Black Female Founder Club, The BFF Virtual Opportunity Summit has partnered with local and national organizations that have initiatives focused around increasing access for minority entrepreneurs.
Our speaker line-up includes top-level speaker from:
Facebook | Softbank | Goldman Sachs | IFundWomen | Office Depot | JP Morgan Chase | Metro 1 Commercial | Dana Agency
Virtual Conference Layout:
- 9 speakers
- 10-min presentations
- 5-8min Q&A from the audience
It's literally that simple! Tune in when you want!
Our primary goals are to:
- Educate BFFs on opportunities available at the corporate level
- Directly connect BFFs to initiatives that could boost company growth
- Facilitate connections between BFFs and corporate decision-makers
- Provide a platform that decreases the inequality gap
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org